Welcome to Doyle Driving School
Driving Tuition backlog and Waiting List
We are working through our backlog and waiting list. As you can imagine the latest COVID-19 Level 5 Lockdown has caused further delays, clients that are currently on the waiting list please have a little more patience and we'll get to you as soon as we can. You will be contacted directly by Doyle Driving School so there is no need to contact us, however, we do ask that you please take the time to read our COVID-19 safety protocols and review our Lesson commencement form by clicking the links below.
Due to a large backlog of clients we are currently not in a position to accept new clients until May2021. (Updated 23rd Feb 2021)
About Doyle Driving School
Doyle Driving School is a driving school located in Carrigaline Co. Cork, founded by Cronan Doyle. Doyle Driving School provides the building blocks for anyone who wishes to improve their driving skills, from complete beginners, novice or more experienced drivers. Doyle Driving School delivers driver training in Carrigaline and its surrounding areas including, Ballygarvan, Ballyfeard, Ballinhassig, Belgooley, Bishopstown, Cork City (South), Douglas, Glanmire, Glounthaune, Grange, Little Island, Monkstown, Minane Bridge, Nohoval, Passagewest, Ringaskiddy, Riverstick, Rochestown, Shanbally, Togher, Tracton and Wilton contact us and we'll get you driving.
Meet Cronan, an RSA Quality Approved Driving Instructor - ADI Reference Number 39450
With a military background, primarily in training and development, I feel it is time to start a new journey putting into practice all that I have learnt and experienced over the years. My primary aim is to ensure every candidate is provided with the very best up-to-date quality learning experience while under my supervision. All candidates are afforded the tools, opportunity and support to advance their driving skills in a professional and relaxed environment.
I look forward to working with you.
Former Department of Defence - Naval Service
- R.S.A Quality Approved Driving Instructor category B
- Ref No 39450
DRIVEFirst from First Ireland
All first time drives who complete a course of 10+ lessons with Doyle Driving Schools First Ireland insured ADI's automatically qualify for a discount equivalent to a 1 YEAR INTRODUCTORY NO CLAIMS BONOUS which could be up to 20% off their first insurance premium. Ask your ADI for your 'Certificate of Lessons' and contact one of the team at www.firstireland.ie
If you have any queries please feel free to complete our contact form
Doyle Driving School - Terms & Condition Policies
Please Read Carefully Before Booking Any Lessons
This agreement is made directly between you the candidate and your ADI and is effective from your first driving lesson.
- GIFT VOUCHER POLICY: All gift vouchers are valid for 5 years from date of purchase. Gift vouchers will display the purchased value. At the time of redemption driving tuition will be provided up to the displayed value.
- *SPECIAL OFFER POLICY: Where an offer is taken, it is entirely at the ADIs discretion when the lessons can be redeemed. There cannot be a break between lessons of more than 4 weeks; otherwise the remaining lessons will be forfeit. Abuse of these offers will result in the remaining lessons being revoked without possibility of a refund. (This does not affect your statutory rights). Prices quoted are for a limited time only and may change at short notice
- PRE PAID LESSONS POLICY: All Pre Paid Lessons must be taken within 6 months of date of purchase. Pre-paid lessons are non-transferable. All block booking payments are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances, and at the ADIs discretion.
- CONTRACT: If you have chosen to undertake driving tuition this agreement is between you and your ADI. This contract is between the purchaser and the ADI who has agreed to deliver the services. The driving instructors reserve the right to alter, suspend or terminate any driving lesson at any time at their discretion. The booking by you of a driving lesson is an offer to purchase the service and is subject to acceptance by the driving instructor.
- VALID LEARNER PERMIT OR EU LICENCE: You must present a valid Learner Permit or EU Licence at each appointment for private car vehicle lessons. It is an offence to drive without a valid driving licence OR Valid Learner Permit. Failure to show a valid learner permit before the commencement of a private car Lesson will result in the loss of the lesson and any fees paid. Endorsements or restrictions on your licence preventing you from driving at the appointment time will result in loss of the lesson and any fees paid.
- WAITING TIME POLICY: Doyle Driving School allows up to 15 minutes waiting time for the instructor, due to unforeseen delays such as traffic etc.
- BREAKDOWN POLICY: In the event of a mechanical breakdown of the vehicle in which you have been learning to drive, or for any other reason, the instructor reserves the right to re-arrange a driving lesson to a time and date convenient to both you and the ADI.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations should be made directly with the ADI, at least 24 hours prior to the lesson appointment, otherwise the lesson is chargeable. The ADI cannot be held responsible for driving tests being postponed or cancelled by the Road Safety Authority (RSA). All lessons are booked with the full intention of them being delivered by Doyle Driving School, however, in the unlikely event that it becomes necessary for us to cancel a lesson, we will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as possible and we will always seek to offer you an alternative time or date that is suitable for you. Should this not be possible, then upon your request, the lesson fee (if prepaid) will be refunded to you in full.
- REFUSAL OR TERMINATION: We at Doyle Driving School reserve the right to refuse and or terminate a driving lesson should the candidate be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances that would contravene road safety.
- **CAR HIRE POLICY: Doyle Driving School reserves the right to withdraw our cars for the test without notice, should the ADI consider that you are not at test standard. All Students MUST have a Minimum of 3 hours driving lessons completed before any test packages are offered.
- APPOINTMENT TIMES: Lesson appointment times are calculated from the nominated pick-up point. All pre-test lessons and or courses are calculated from the driving test centre. The travelling from the test centre to the candidates work, home or nominated pick-up area is included in the candidates training hours. The returning to the test centre of the Instructor is also included in the candidate's appointment time. If the candidates wishes to avail of the maximum time of training, he/she should meet the their Instructor at the nominated test centre.
- 14 DAY COOL OFF PERIOD: All purchases made through Doyle Driving School are subject to a 14-day cooling off period. Once any of the services have not been availed of during the 14 days the purchase may be cancelled and a full refund obtained.
- COVID-19: During the Covid-19 pandemic Doyle Driving School, prior to the commencement of driving tuition, will conduct health screening protocols. Doyle Driving School reserve the right to refuse or terminate driving tuition should the client display any Covid-19 symptoms, as set by the National Health Authorities. Doyle Driving School reserves the right to refuse driving tuition if a client refuses to comply with its health screening protocols.
- DECLARATION: I declare that I have read and understood these terms and conditions and that my agreement is directly with the ADI and all responsibility for lessons and payments is between me and the ADI
- The information provided via Doyle Driving School Website will be used by Doyle Driving School for the purpose of providing the services that you have requested by way of the Doyle Driving School Website.
- Doyle Driving School will not to use this information for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your data by submitting a request to email@example.com
- Doyle Driving School will only hold your personal information for the duration necessary to allow us to provide the services that you have requested or for any additional period as required by law.